Friday 27 November 2009

Tealights

I often like to have a candlelit room as it helps me relax in the evening. Tonight was no exception, but I thought the arrangement of the contrast of light and shadows was worth taking photos of.

Been a true 'professional' I started to experiment with the camera function on my mobile to see what kind of effects I'd get.

I find the black&white effect in the above photo quite striking, almost like a negative of a photo.

I can't decide which of the two photos (the one above and one below) I prefer: I also can't remember which one was sepia, or which one was antique effect.


To be honest, they're really not that different from each other - but I like both of them anyway.

Finally I took a photo, using the negative effect, with the above result: again a very interesting contrast in light/darkness, particularly the light reflections on the chest of drawers these tealights were assembled on.
And that was my 'crafty' move for the day.....



No comments:

Post a Comment